Packing for a Caribbean weekend getaway is arguably the easiest thing to do – after all, you really only need your swimsuit, a cover up and a pair of sandals and you’re good to go! But if you’re like me, packing for any trip is a stressful weight on your shoulders up until the moment you depart for the airport. Therefore I’ve put together my Caribbean weekend getaway packing list that should help you get organized for your trip without worrying that you forgot something essential. Whether I’m heading to Aruba, Puerto Rico or Tulum, here’s what’s in my weekender.
Caribbean Weekend Getaway Carry On Packing List
Dress // Bikini // Sunglasses // Bucket Bag // Sandals
- Swimsuit (or 2)
- Beach cover up
- Beach bag
- Denim Shorts
- Two tank tops
- Two beach-chic evening outfits or dresses
- Small cross body bag for going out at night
- Two pairs of underwear per day of your trip (just to be safe!)
- Workout leggings, tank top + sports bra
- Something to sleep in, such as shorts and a comfy tank.
- Lightweight jacket or pullover
- Warm socks for the plane
- Sunscreen (Supergoop! is my favorite)
- Lightweight, oil-free facial moisturizer with SPF
- Toothpaste & toothbrush
- Face wash
- Shampoo & conditioner
- Razor (I love this travel-sized Venus razor)
- Surf or beach hair spray (because blow drying your hair in the Caribbean is a no-go)
- Lightweight BB cream
- Waterproof mascara
- Hair brush
- Nail file & polish for on-the-go pedicure fixes
- A TSA-approved clear zip pouch (the one above is from Truffle)
- Other Essential Items
- Beach read
- Camera or iPhone lenses
- Underwater camera for snorkeling (love my GoPro for underwater selfies, or a LifeProof case if you’re using your phone)
- Extra/back up batteries
- Sneakers for more active adventures
- Bag for carrying wet clothes/muddy shoes (this Flight 001 Go Clean bag is my personal favorite)
- Travel-size insect repellent (usually bug spray is very expensive in other countries)
Want to be come a Weekend Jetsetter?
Click here to subscribe to The Blonde Banana’s e-mail newsletter.
This post contains Amazon and ShopSense affiliate links.